By Alec Wilson from Khon Kaen, Thailand (G-RATI) [CC BY-SA 2.0], via Wikimedia Commons
"When everything seems to be going
that the airplane
takes off against the wind,
not with it."
1) When God wants to see your will, He casts obstacles in your path.
2) Where there is a will, there is a way
3) Be the master of mind , not a slave to it. Control the mind, don't let the mind control you.
4) Be a master of circumstances. Don't let the circumstances control you.
5) When you take a task in hand, do not leave the same (as far as possible or till the task is completed)